Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lordy, Lordy, what a fun 40.

Greeting me first thing on the morning of my 40th.  That girl worked hard to get this house clean.  Not sure how she does it, staying up so late since I turn into the wicked witch at 6 pm.  
My cake.  Are you sensing a theme yet?  I got exactly what I wanted, from my dearest.  Over 3 months of piano lessons.  I hope my talent lives up to the generosity of my family and friends.
 
Melissa came with gift in hand for the little green girl...a beautiful spring leaf hat.
 
Several days ago, my girl said to me "Mommy, let's put beautiful things in the wagon."  Sweetness, I would be happy too...let's start with you.

2 comments:

  1. You are very blessed indeed to receive such a gift. Hoping your birthday was as enjoyable as your photos.

    ReplyDelete